[Answered] Directory of Hotel, Airline, Car and other Representatives on MP?

Discussion in 'Talk To Me' started by Lighthouse, Apr 9, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Lighthouse
    Original Member

Lighthouse Gold Member

Status Points:
    I know that there are many other pressing priorities but at some point it might be useful given the capabilities of MP to be able to access an actual directory of all the different representatives of the various vendors by category ---perhaps with actual names.

There is a thread concerning one of the major airlines which does not currently have a representative on MP and further criticism that their representative on an anachronistic competitor to MP is ineffective. A directory might be an effective way to encourage those vendors that do not have a representative to feel a little pressure to get coverage on MP. In addition perhaps there is some effective way with the "like" or similar function to provide the companies themselves with feedback on the responsiveness and helpfulness of their representative compared to their competitors as assessed by the overall MP community

doc, jbcarioca and milchap like this.
  2. Kagehitokiri
    Original Member

Kagehitokiri Silver Member

Status Points:
    solid ideas - constructive and positive reinforcement

doc and jbcarioca like this.
  3. Randy Petersen
    Original Member

Randy Petersen Founder

Status Points:
    We actually have a growing procedure for this in place which you'll see is actually organized -- we believe we are the first to approach this in this manner. Here's our start program for reps:
    http://milepoint.com/forums/pages/official/

We most certainly have plans for an organized directory for this and it is but one of dozens of informational guides you'll see appear on MilePoint this month. Thanks for your interest it aligns itself to what we are building.

jbcarioca and milchap like this.
  4. Lighthouse
    Original Member

Lighthouse Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks Randy. I should have assumed that was the case and look forward to see this roll out. Might I also assume that you will potentially have a directory of milepoint guides and their areas of specialization and expertise?