[Answered] Can we have an mobile Apps for Milepoint

Discussion in 'Feedback/Support/Suggestions' started by Aditya Vyas, May 4, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Aditya Vyas
    Original Member

Aditya Vyas Silver Member

Status Points:

Tried using the milepoint.com site thru my iphone4 but it seems like there is no mobile friendly site for it. Have an App would be of great help.

icorproadie and Cholula like this.
  2. Randy Petersen
    Original Member

Randy Petersen Founder

Status Points:
    We haven't yet introduced our mobile strategy yet and apologies for that. It is of high priority with our software platform which is brand new. As someone who constantly uses my iPhone, iPad in addition to laptop to manage milepoint, you have to believe it's a high priority if for no other reason than my own needs for milepoint. I look forward to when we will introduce the best experience of any forum for mobile access. Thanks for the question.

3. Randy Petersen
    Original Member

Randy Petersen Founder

Status Points:
    At a meeting over the weekend, myself and the co-founders chatted a bit about introducing a "test" of an app/mobile skin as a temp until we can enact our true mobile strategy. We aren't in control when we expect our mobile to be available to us so the idea of a "test" as a temp solution seems reasonable. Appreciate the feedback and interest from our members which makes the idea of a "test" very valid. Again thanks to all.

SC Flier, Bob Smolinsky and KENNECTED like this.
  4. AmericanGirl
    Original Member

AmericanGirl Silver Member

Status Points:
    I am definitely interested in a Blackberry App :D

5. KENNECTED
    Original Member

KENNECTED Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yeah! An Android app would be fab-u-lous!

SC Flier likes this.
  6. Bob Smolinsky
    Original Member

Bob Smolinsky Gold Member

Status Points:

Well, not really what is wanted and as a client you are not wanting to push and/or prioritise your requests to your supplier, let's see how such a skin can help.

7. ACEDAD
    Original Member

ACEDAD Silver Member

Status Points:
    What about just adapting to something like tapatalk or forum runner? Might be quicker than trying to develop an app. I use forum runner for a board that uses the same software engine that runs MP and it works really well.

Chimpy, sobore and Gargoyle like this.
  8. Randy Petersen
    Original Member

Randy Petersen Founder

Status Points:
    we're days away from several apps. Android is done and waiting for us to finish new procedures at Apple's app store and you'll be good to go. We thought we would release it about two weeks ago but some paperwork from changes to the app store slowed things up. You'll all be the first to know. Thanks.

LizzyDragon84, Chimpy and Grace like this.