[Answered] "Alerts" too close to "Log Out"

Discussion in 'Feedback/Support/Suggestions' started by HaveMilesWillTravel, Jun 27, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    Am I the only one who on occasions fat-fingers (on the iPad) when desiring to tap on "Alerts" and ends up inadvertedly logging out of MP? And since my userid is nice and long and m password super secure, logging back in is actually rather painful.

Any chance these two very different menu options could be separated a bit more?

jbcarioca likes this.
  2. Tim
    Original Member

Tim Admin

Status Points:
    This is something we reviewed and have tabled for now in the Suggestion/Feedback master list. We do have something upcoming that will address the problem you are having, though it won't involve moving/changing the navigation on the site. :) Thanks.

3. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

Status Points:
    A confirmation dialog ("Are you sure you want to log out?") might work as well. Anything that keeps me from accidentally leaving :)

4. Tim
    Original Member

Tim Admin

Status Points:
    You shouldn't run into accidentally clicking these now. There is now a confirmation. :)

HaveMilesWillTravel likes this.
  5. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

Status Points:
    And wouldn't you know it, before reading your update, I just accidentally fat-fingered the alerts link on my iPad and hit the Logout link... And immediately screamed "Noooooooo!" (bad idea at nearly 11pm in a hotel), just to then see the dialog pop up.

Thanks!

6. Randy Petersen
    Original Member

Randy Petersen Founder

Status Points:
    we hope to have the iPad app very soon to make that experience a bit better. Glad you were able to stop logging out!