Another Reason To Use Barclaycard Arrival Miles

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 11, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

The Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® is arguably the most lucrative travel cash back rewards card, and I've written previously about how to maximize earnings and using Barclaycard Arrival miles to subsidize fuel surcharges, but I've never really talked about the card in comparison to other bank rewards cards. There are lots of points currencies out there that can be redeemed as cash back towards travel, like FlexPerks Points, Capital One Venture Points, ThankYou Points, etc, and many of them have lucrative earnings rates as well. When it comes time to redeem the points though, I think the Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ really stands out. The post Another Reason To Use Barclaycard Arrival Miles appeared first on One Mile at a Time. Related StoriesBest Citi Executive AAdvantage Card Sign-Up Bonus Now 60KUnited MileagePlus Explorer Card 50,000 Mile Sign-Up BonusMore Chase Sapphire Preferred Changes Announced

Continue reading...