Another Great Hotel Accessory

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 3, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

The other day, I wrote about my favorite hotel accessory, the TP-Link mini router. There is another accessory that I like to use along with it. In fact, this little accessory can be used anywhere, not just at hotels, but it fits perfectly with hotels. The Google Chromecast The link for the Chromecast is my Amazon affiliate link. The price from Amazon is actually a few cents less than from Google directly. The Google Chromecast was launched last year and became an instant hit! This little device is something that plugs directly into TVs (and can be powered by them as well through the USB service port) and enables a multitude of devices to cast the screen or app to the TV. Plus, it does all of that for the low price of $35. When the Chromecast was launched last year, it included 3 months of free Netflix which made up for the cost of the unit itself ($34/35 for the unit). Unfortunately, that offer is not around anymore but the…

The post Another Great Hotel Accessory appeared first on Running with Miles.

The post Another Great Hotel Accessory appeared first on BoardingArea.

Continue reading...