Another Great Deal: Garmin Forerunner 910XT For $239

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Sep 15, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Right after I posted the previous deal, a reader alerted me to the fact that the same eBay seller has another great watch deal – the perfect multi-sport watch, the Garmin Forerunner 910XT for only $239! That watch normally costs $399 new (though it has been as low as $299 new – with an extra $50 off rebate), so a refurbished model for only $239 is fantastic! eBay Link for Garmin Forerunner 910XT – $239 I had this watch for a while and absolutely loved it. It was comfortable to wear, very accurate, big screen to give you all the metrics you could want, and a battery that just kept giving. The only reason I upgraded to the Garmin Forerunner 620 is that it gave me some different metrics I wanted to try and had a new HR monitor that it implemented. Also, it enabled livetrack, which is a great way to let my wife keep an eye on my long runs in case something happens! To read the great review... The post Another Great Deal: Garmin Forerunner 910XT For $239 appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...