Announcing The Running Round The World With Miles Event!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 17, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I am really excited to announce this pretty intense event/adventure! I have had it in my mind for a few months now and really started putting it together a couple of months ago. I think this will really be a helpful trip for all the readers on many levels. Here is what this event is all about! Running Round the World With Miles What Is It? Running Round the World With Miles is an event that is fusing traveling with miles and running marathon distances (26.2 miles per run). The entire trip has been booked using only miles and points for travel and will involve running a marathon distance on each of 6 continents in 4 1/2 days! That is a total of six marathons distances on six continents! This event is an adventure that I have put together and will be running. I am the only person who will run the whole event but am already assembling a list of people who have expressed interest in running portions of this event with... The post Announcing The Running Round The World With Miles Event! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...