Andaz Peninsula Papagayo

Discussion in 'Hyatt | Gold Passport' started by Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge, Dec 23, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge
    Original Member

Hyatt Gold Passport Concierge Official Representative

Hello MilePoint members,

Today, Hyatt issued a press release announcing the opening of Andaz Peninsula Papagayo, the eleventh Andaz hotel and the second Andaz resort to open in 2013 following the opening of Andaz Maui at Wailea in early September.

Situated on 28 oceanfront acres, the resort offers sweeping views of the Bay of Culebra and the country's untouched natural beauty. Andaz Peninsula Papagayo features 153 guestrooms, including 21 luxury suites and 8,200 square feet of meeting space. It also offers three restaurants, the ONDA Spa, a state-of-the-art gym and two pools with ocean views.

The hotel will be holding Andaz Salon events with up-and-coming local artists and musicians, as well as Costa Rican twin brothers and surf enthusiasts, Alex and Mike Faherty, who have created an exclusive guide for the hotel on the hottest, hidden surf spots.

Safe travels,
    brucewil, viguera and uggboy like this.
  2. bigaloha

bigaloha Active Member

Are there any specials for this property?
  3. lawfulhealthnut

lawfulhealthnut Member

There used to be a stay 4 or 5 nights and get one free in the "Gold Passport Exclusives", but I do not see it available anymore. Weird because it went through April 31st, so they did away with it quick.

I have a stay here in May and I am interested to hear any feedback about renting a car vs. taking a taxi/tours, etc....