And The Winner (and results) of the Must-Read Bloggers Giveaway Is…

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 22, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    This past weekend, I ran one final giveaway of 2014 and put out a question as to what blogs entrants thought were their must-read blogs. I follow and read a lot of blogs and always am looking for other blogs that can help to expand my knowledge and interests. I am happy to say that none of the blogs mentioned were blogs I was unfamiliar with! It means I do follow some pretty good blogs. Again, one of my favorites is Rapid Travel Chai. If you don’t already read his blog, I urge you to give it a read as you will see some excellent, original content over there. Of course, many of the blogs you all mentioned are on my favorites as well, but I just wanted to remind you about Stefan. Here is the breakdown in how the 37 entrants went with their must-read blogs: One Mile At A Time – 12 counts Travel Codex – 5 counts Travel Is Free- 5 counts Running with Miles – 4 counts (aww! ) Mommy... The post And The Winner (and results) of the Must-Read Bloggers Giveaway Is… appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...