And the most desirable brand in America is… Southwest Airlines

Discussion in 'Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards (w/ AirTran)' started by sobore, Feb 20, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...esirable-brand-America.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

They may come from Mars and Venus respectively, but when it comes to picking their favourite brand, men and women certainly agree on one thing.

In a recent survey, the opposite sexes chose budget firm Southwest Airlines as the American company they both desired the most.

Using the new buzzword of neuromarketing, the study analysed people's relationships with the country's biggest brands on a conscious and, crucially, a subconscious level.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...esirable-brand-America.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

julielou2, rwoman and jbcarioca like this.
  2. chaz4449

chaz4449 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I like SWA, and I have had good experiences flying with them, but it's really surprising that SWA would be the top brand and that people would pick an airline over so many other categories. I'm also surprised that Trader Joe's didn't make the list.

3. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    That list is so.... weird. Cadillac over BMW? Dove over Apple? Bed Bath and Beyond over Apple?! Sharp? When was the last time I bought a Sharp product...

Do I need to read the article to understand this?

kenbo and rwoman like this.
  4. rwoman
    Original Member

rwoman Gold Member

Status Points:
    Good PR for their entry into ATL? Something that may have some take a look at what WN has to "offer" over DL...??

Flyer1976 likes this.
  5. julielou2
    Original Member

julielou2 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Was this a legitimate survey or just a phone hack?