ANA launches new premium drinks range

Discussion in 'ANA | Mileage Club' started by uggboy, Feb 5, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    || ANA launches new premium drinks range ||

Oh yes, that's delicious news.

sobore likes this.
  2. daboogah

daboogah Silver Member

Status Points:
    Fukushima sake.. nice. the problem with the tea is in the end its up to how it is made with the right temperature. Been told many times ANA wastes so much on product without properly instructing CA's on the nice things they actually attempt. They bring in nice tea leaves, they arent served properly. They have nice wines, but not stored properly. The bring in sake, the temperature doesnt do it. So in the end, all that effort (and money!) and oh well. Japanese are so name conscious they think just serving this and that will get them the WOW factor. Its a shame. Then again, the CA manual is full of references to DISNEY customer service and Ritz Carlton Customer service. Its all about how you present. Not WHAT you present.

uggboy likes this.
  3. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for the insights, makes for some interesting reading.

4. daboogah

daboogah Silver Member

Status Points:
    used to work for an airline in a past life (both US carrier and Japanese) and also in the hotels in an even further past life (including the one I mentioned) so when I was reading the CA manual, I had to smile and she says.. its REAL. its always stressed! and even during the recruiting periods, they mention a few things including the fact NH never filed for bankruptcy (they dont consider restructuring of management and voluntary layoffs a bad thing..but never mention it) and the fact they were selected by Boeing to be the first carrier for the 787 (debateable). They ask CA's to "try and purchase" rimowa carry ons even though many of the CA's cannot afford em. its all image. then again, I liken it to corporate brainwashing. What good successful Japanese company wouldnt do that (oxymoron) and then again, ore datte mo nihonjin dashi. (im Japanese to boot!)

5. Simon
    Original Member

Simon Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Wow all very interesting.