An Interesting Q&A With Hyatt’s Jeff Zidell

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Oct 15, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

For those who don’t know, Jeff Zidell is Hyatt’s Vice President of the Gold Passport program (their loyalty program). I realize that many point enthusiasts know that, but there is one thing about Jeff that you probably didn’t know! Jeff told me recently that he reads the blog here and enjoys it as he too is a marathon runner! Always nice to hook up with other runners, but really nice to hear that an executive at a hotel chain that I really like is one. So, I asked him if he would be interested in a little Q&A and he graciously agreed. Q&A With Hyatt’s Jeff Zidell Q – When did you start running? I began running seriously in 2007 when I made the decision to run a half-marathon – the White Rock Lake Half Marathon in Dallas. My goal was to come in under 2 hours, and I think I did that by just a few minutes. It was a great experience, and I caught the running bug. I moved to Chicago... The post An Interesting Q&A With Hyatt’s Jeff Zidell appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...