An Empty Mileage Account After Several Years Of Loyalty

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Feb 2, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Frequent flyer programs fit different needs for different people. I would never expect anyone to follow the same path of frequent flyer programs that I do just because it is what I have done. Needs are different based on flying patterns, home bases, award desires, partner flights, etc. Each traveler needs to decide what a program offers and if those offerings on earning and redeeming match the traveler’s goals and desires. Empty Delta Mileage Accounts So, with that being said, an airline that I have had elite status with for several years now sees an empty balance of both elite miles and award miles. That airline is Delta. Delta was the very first program I earned elite status with and I have held every level of status they offer as I was Silver for a few months before climbing the ladder to Diamond status the very first year they offered it. My last year of status with Delta was Gold Medallion. While I have always enjoyed the onboard experience with... The post An Empty Mileage Account After Several Years Of Loyalty appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...