An 80,000 Point Offer You May Not Want, 160,000 Points In Offers You Do Want, New Amex...

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 12, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    This week, I have my new Special Deals page up and running! This is the place where you will find a lot of deals throughout the week that I feel are not for the wider interest of the BoardingArea home page. From now on, each week’s summary will have a section for deals. If I know the deal has expired, I will mark it expired it in that section. Deal of the Day: Samsung NX30 Camera On Sale Amazon had a great sale for the people that wanted to capture visual memories along the way! This deal is no longer valid, but there are some good chances that some great cameras will come up on Amazon for their better than Black Friday sale this week! (see this post) How To Get Even More Value From The SPG Bonus Transfer To American Airlines There is a special transfer bonus to get even more AA miles from your SPG transfer bonus. This is a great way to get 1.5 AA miles for every... The post An 80,000 Point Offer You May Not Want, 160,000 Points In Offers You Do Want, New Amex Offers, New Special Deals Up, €4.99 Flights In Greece, and More! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...