Amex Sync: Free Food with Delivery.com

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 7, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I am so excited to see the Amex Sync Delivery.com deal re-appear for the forth time now! Delivery.com is an online food delivery service that works with local restaurants, same concept as Seamless. So instead of calling your local Sushi place directly, for example, you can just order online through Delivery.com with the same menu options.

With this promotion you will get a $5 statement credit with a $25+ purchase using Delivery.com. Not only that, new members will receive a $5 credit applied to their account after they place their first order (my referral link, but please feel free to post your own in the comments section).

One of my favorite things about the American Express Sync promotions is that gift card purchases typically work. I can confidently state that purchasing a $25 gift card does work! I’ve done it for the past three rounds of this promotion and will be doing it again. The reason I love purchasing a gift card in this scenario is that I can use the gift card across multiple orders in the case that I do not order $25+ in food in one single purchase. The great thing about this too is that you can purchase multiple gift cards (in separate transactions) with all your synced American Express cards and your gift card total will sit in one delivery.com account and you do not need to enter your gift card number each time. All you need to do is select the “purchasing gift card for self” option.

Before you get all excited, make sure that Delivery.com is in your local area and includes restaurants that you would order in from. I was able to find a bunch that I typically order in from in NYC, so this is a great promotion for me as who doesn’t love free food! In NYC specifically, delivery minimums are the same that the restaurant requires if you call the restaurant itself (typically $8-$10 minimum). And delivery is free in NYC. I know in some other cities that is not the case.

As of right now I cannot find a Twitter hashtag for this promotion, but in the past it has been #AmexDelivery. I’ll keep on checking throughout the next few days to see if it gets loaded into the system. If not, it is available via AmericanExpress.com and Facebook “Amex Offers”. To sync to multiple accounts via AmericanExpress.com read this prior post. I personally have this offer on all Amex accounts, so that is why I’d assume to see a Twitter hashtag eventually as it does not seem targeted.

To learn more about these American Express Sync promotions, read this Amex Sync series:

You can check out all the other current Amex Sync promos here. Enjoy!

The post Amex Sync: Free Food with Delivery.com appeared first on Deals We Like.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Related Stories

The post Amex Sync: Free Food with Delivery.com appeared first on BoardingArea.

Continue reading...