Amex Sync: FREE $20 at Amazon.com!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 7, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Spend $20+ on your synced American Express card at Amazon.com and you will get a $20 statement credit. That means $20 for FREE! I personally use Amazon.com on a weekly daily basis, so am excited for this promotion, although it is targeted! I only have this offer available for one of my Amex accounts.

If you were targeted for this promotion and do not have a $20 purchase to make, you can always purchase a gift card, apply it to your account, and then use the credits later. This promotion ends August 31, 2014.

To take advantage of this promotion:

• Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab
    • Find the Amazon.com offer and make sure to select the “Save Offer” button (not everyone will see this promotion in their account unfortunately)

Before you quickly save the offer to your account, check to see if you have multiple cards available for this offer. If so, you can save this offer on all targeted cards, but first read these instructions on how to do so. You need to either have separate accounts for your cards or open up different web browsers before saving the offer.

Also, if you were not targeted today, keep on checking back. I wasn’t originally targeted for the Costco’s Amex Sync offer that came out last week, but then a few days later when I checked my account I saw it listed there!

To learn more about these American Express Sync promotions, read this Amex Sync series:

You can check out all the other current Amex Sync promos here. Enjoy your free Amazon purchases!

The post Amex Sync: FREE $20 at Amazon.com! appeared first on Deals We Like.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Related Stories

The post Amex Sync: FREE $20 at Amazon.com! appeared first on BoardingArea.

Continue reading...