Amex Sync: $25 for FREE at Costco!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 3, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

This is a great Amex Sync promotion, but unfortunately it is targeted. A new offer is available where if you spend $25+ at Costco, you’ll receive a $25 statement credit – that is $25 in FREE money! This is for in-store purchases only and expires August 15, 2014.

As of right now, I only see this offer available via, not Twitter. Twitter is better as that means it is available to everyone and you can take advantage with multiple cards.

To sync your Amex card to this promotion:

• Sign into your account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab
    • Find the Costco’s offer and make sure to select the “Save Offer” button (not everyone will see this promotion in their account unfortunately)

Neither my husband nor I were targeted for this offer, but my mom was. Not sure how they decide this, but both my husband and I use our Amex card quite often at Costco, but my mom never has, so I really don’t know their strategy in targeting some but not others.

To learn more about these American Express Sync promotions, read this Amex Sync series:

You can check out all the other current Amex Sync promos here. Enjoy!

Thanks to reader Joey for letting me know of this promo!

The post Amex Sync: $25 for FREE at Costco! appeared first on Deals We Like.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Related Stories

The post Amex Sync: $25 for FREE at Costco! appeared first on BoardingArea.

Continue reading...