AMEX SPG BUSINESS CARD OFFER - 30000 after $5000 Spend in 6months

Discussion in 'Other Credit Card Programs' started by NYCAdventurer, Aug 8, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. NYCAdventurer

NYCAdventurer Gold Member

Status Points:
    I saw many of the blogs all pushing the SPG card offering 30000 points with a $10000 spend in 6 months. I just got a referal link where the spend is only $5000. Terms are as follows:
    They can earn 10,000 Starpoints after their first purchase and an additional 20,000 bonus Starpoints when they spend $5,000 in 6 months of Cardmembership.

Disclosure: I will get a 5000 points as a referral bonus for each person approved using my link. Please message me your email address so I can send link.

2. MX

MX Gold Member

Status Points:
    I already have a personal SPG card, but could use a business one.
    Anyone wants to trade a business referral for a personal referral?

3. jralexander14

jralexander14 Silver Member

Status Points:
    PM me your email address and I'll send you the bus referral if you haven't already received one. I'll email you back do you have mine for the personal referral. I'm on my phone and I can't see where it will let me PM from here.

4. jralexander14

jralexander14 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Sorry just figured it out. Sent you a PM

5. Slow_Mustang
    Original Member

Slow_Mustang Silver Member

Status Points:
    Does the referral bonus work even if you have a currently active card of the other type - referral bonus for a Biz card if you have the personal one, or for the personal one if you already have a Biz card? The reason for my question is that with an active AMEX Starwood card, you are already a known customer - is that overlooked?

6. NYCAdventurer

NYCAdventurer Gold Member

Status Points:
    This is overlooked, personal and business are separate and you will earn the bonus points for each/referral bonuses will be credited for each as well...

Slow_Mustang likes this.
  7. MyTravels
    Original Member

MyTravels Silver Member

Status Points:
    Important to note:

† Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have had this product within the last 12 months.

MX likes this.