AmEx SPG 30000 is Back

Discussion in 'American Express | Membership Rewards' started by doranski, Jun 1, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. doranski

doranski New Member

Status Points:
    I received an email stating that I can refer someone for the 30,000 point offer for the SPG American Express Personal and or Business card.

For a limited time, each friend can earn up to 30,000 bonus Starpoints: 10,000 Starpoints after their first purchase on the Card in addition to 20,000 Starpoints after they make $5,000 in purchases within their first 6 months of Card Membership

Please PM with your name and email address to get the offer.

This is the best offer for this card, so hurry and sign up now!

2. spirith20

spirith20 Active Member

Status Points:
    Question about this and other credit card programs. Is it possible to participate in this program if you already have the card but are not the primary card holder? My partner is the primary card holder and I have the card. Can he refer me and I apply for the card as a primary card holder? Same goes for the CitiBank AA Executive Card. I am the primary card holder and he is an additional card user. We've easily met the 10K in 3 months for 100K points. Can he apply for the card also as a primary card holder?

Thanks!

3. MX

MX Gold Member

Status Points:
    Yes to all of the above.