AmEx Small Business Saturday Returning In 2015

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 27, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

One of the things I love about American Express is that the annual fees on virtually all cards more than pay for themselves. And that's outside of the actual "published" benefits on a card. Specifically, American Express also offers promotions like Small Business Saturday and Amex Offers, whereby members can get quite a bit in credits out of cards. Through Amex Offers I've taken advantage of deals lately for $150 off my AT&T bill, $75 off a Hilton stay, and a $20 Amazon credit, just to give a few examples. But Small Business Saturday has been equally, if not more, lucrative. It's a promotion American Express has offered for several years, whereby on the Saturday after Thanksgiving you can receive statement credits when using your American Express cards at a small business. It's intended to encourage consumers to shop at small businesses between Black Friday and Cyber Monday. The post AmEx Small Business Saturday Returning In 2015 appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...