Amex Referral Thread

Discussion in 'American Express | Membership Rewards' started by Fyaric, Dec 18, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Fyaric

Fyaric Silver Member

Status Points:
    I did not find any Official thread for this so thought we should copy flyertalk!

American Express conducts campaigns in which existing cardholders may earn a bonus by referring new applicants and both party's gain, Referrer gets a bonus and the person referred gets a better better bonus offer. Feel free to post your referrals
    1. Post a full description of the offer (card nationality, type, spend requirement, bonus points).
    2. Do not post your email address or any inducement for others to choose your offer. Discuss the transaction through the PM system.
    At this time i only have Amex Canada Referrals, Want a referral PM me!
    Don't forget to 3BM [​IMG] Not sure which card, feel free to ask.

Amex Gold Points 20,000 Bonus Membership Rewards points (Canadian)
    • 20,000 Bonus Membership Rewards points when you charge $500 in purchases to their Card in the first 3 months of Card membership.
    • No annual fee for the first year.
    Amex Platinum Card Gold Points 60,000 Bonus Membership Rewards points (Canadian)
    • Earn 60,000 Bonus Membership Rewards points when they make $3,000 in purchases in the first three months of Card Membership.
    • Access to over 1,000 airport lounges world-wide including the Platinum Lounge Benefit, the Airport Club Program and Priority Pass.
    • Earn 1.25 Membership Rewards points for every dollar in purchases charged to your Platinum Card.
    • Extensive travel benefits, including a $200 Annual Travel Credit.
    • $699 Annual Fee.
    Amex Business Gold Rewards Card 25,000 Membership Rewards points (Canadian)
    • Earn 25,000 bonus Membership Rewards points when you charge $3,000 in purchases to their Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership.
    • No limit to the number of Membership Rewards points you can earn, plus earn up to 40,000 bonus points each year.
    • Book any travel you can find, then call us to pay for it with points, taxes and fees too or transfer your points one to one to Aeroplan.
    Amex SPG 21,000 Starpoints (Canadian)
    • 21,000 Bonus Starpoints when you charge $1,000 in purchases to the Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership.
    • Earn 1 Starpoint for every $1 in purchases charged to the Card.
    • Receive a Free Weekend Night Award at hotels and resorts. worldwide when you reach $40,000 in purchases on the Card each year.
    • $120 annual fee.
    Amex SPG Business 15,000 Starpoints (Canadian)
    • Earn 15,000 bonus Starpoints when you charge $1,000 in purchases to the Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership.
    • Earn 1 Starpoint for every $1 in purchases charged to the Card.
    • Receive a Free Weekend Night Award at hotels and resorts worldwide when you reach $40,000 in purchases on the Card each year.
    • $150 annual fee which may be a tax deductible expense.
    Amex Blue Sky 10,000 Blue Sky Points (Canadian)
    • Earn 10,000 bonus Blue Sky Points when you charge $500 in purchases to the Card in their first 3 months of Card Membership.
    Amex AIR MILES Gold 400 Bonus reward miles (Canadian)
    • Earn 400 Bonus reward miles upon first use of an approved Card.
    • No annual fee.
    Amex Platinum AIR MILES 700 Bonus reward miles (Canadian)
    • Earn 500 miles upon first use of an approved Card and earn an additional 200 miles when they make $500 in purchases in the first three months of Card Membership.
    • $65 annual fee waived for the first year.
    Amex AIR MILES Gold Business Card 150 bonus reward miles (Canadian)
    • Earn 150 bonus reward miles when you charge $1,000 in purchases to the Card in the first 3 months of Card membership.
    • No annual fee for Supplementary Cards for employees.
    • No Annual Fee.
    Amex AIR MILES Platinum Business Card 250 bonus reward miles (Canadian)
    • Earn 250 bonus reward miles when they charge $1,000 in purchases to their Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership.
    • Earn an annual bonus of 1,000 reward miles when you reach $50,000 in Card purchases each year.
    • $99 annual fee which may be a tax deductible expense.
    • No annual fee for Supplementary Cards.

GoodBoy likes this.
  2. Fyaric

Fyaric Silver Member

Status Points:

GoodBoy likes this.
  3. ringingup

ringingup New Member

Status Points:
    Hi All,

If anyone in the UK is interested, I can refer you for the following cards:

Platinum Cashback Credit Card
    You will get £25 if you apply through my referral after you've spent on the card for the first time

The Preferred Rewards Gold Card
    You will get 22,000 bonus Membership Rewards Points if you spend a minimum of £2,000 in the first three months - Also remember that there is no annual fee for this card for the first year

The Platinum Card
    You will get 35,000 bonus Membership Rewards Points if you spend a minimum of £2,000 in the first three months

PM me if you're interested! You will get some extra rewards, and I will get some too. :)

GoodBoy likes this.