Amex Offers For Travel – Save Money On Airfare And Hotels

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 14, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Amex has been filling their Offers tab with quite a few travel related offers over the last week or so. That is really nice to see as not all travel is going to be “free” travel – with miles and points. There are many times that we do need to pay for travel (or choose to pay because of a bad point redemption value) and these Amex Offers will certainly help with that. Some of the below offers I have written about when they came out but because there are so many now, I thought I would include the previous hotel offers with the new offers so that you can see them all at once and check your particular cards for those offers. Some of these are targeted offers so check every one of your Amex cards to see if you have it on any of them. Accessing the Amex Offer Log in to your American Express account and click on any of the cards you have in the account. Scroll... The post Amex Offers For Travel – Save Money On Airfare And Hotels appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...