AMEX Centurion Studio Seattle to open early Summer 2015?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, Apr 20, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

Status Points:
    Last week I posted about how I found out that the AMEX Centurion Studio in Seattle is supposed to open late summer 2015 and will be located by gate B3. I was flying on Friday and therefore I decided to visit the B3 gate area and see if I can spot where the lounge is going to be.. well it is kind of obvious since there is a huge sign on the construction wall on the opposite side of B3. Here’s what it looks like: Basically there is a white construction wall and there are two doors (which were locked) that lead inside. There is also an alcohol approval permit notice or something like that. Now, I was flying to San Francisco and visited the lounge there the same day and I talked with multi... read more
    The post AMEX Centurion Studio Seattle to open early Summer 2015? appeared first on Travelling the World.

The post AMEX Centurion Studio Seattle to open early Summer 2015? appeared first on Prior2Boarding.

Continue reading...