Amex Business Platinum Adds Gogo Inflight Wifi Benefit

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 15, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    The American Express Platinum Cards (both business and personal) have undergone quite some changes over the past few years. We've seen them lose some benefits (particularly due to to airline mergers and their corresponding credit card partnerships), and we've also seen them add some benefits to make up for it. It seems like the Amex Business Platinum Card will soon have another benefit added. Per an email sent out to those with the Amex Business Platinum Card, it looks like 10 complimentary Gogo inflight internet passes each calendar year will soon be a benefit. This is presently a benefit on some corporate cards, and the way it works on them is that you simply purchase an inflight Gogo session, and then American Express reimburses you on your statement. Given that some Gogo sessions cost over $20, this has the potential to be quite a valuable benefit. Personally, I have a Gogo Unlimited Pass, so it won't be of much use to me. But I realize for many, 10 wifi sessions per year is more than enough, and this benefit will be extremely valuable in those situations. The post Amex Business Platinum Adds Gogo Inflight Wifi Benefit appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...