American Way Road Warrior Video including milepoint members

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by stuartfla, Mar 30, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. stuartfla
    Original Member

stuartfla Silver Member

Status Points:
    Kalboz, wrxmom and perryplatypus like this.
  2. DestinationDavid
    Original Member

DestinationDavid Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Quite a nice advertisement for AA, and I don't mean that in a cynical way either.

Every year I read about the road warriors and think about entering. I don't have a particularly compelling story, nor do I really fit as a candidate, though! :D

Congratulations to ThreeTwins on his win.

perryplatypus likes this.
  3. Skye1
    Original Member

Skye1 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Great video! Congrats, ThreeTwins....next time I'm in California, I need to try that ice cream.....

jmjgp12, wrxmom and perryplatypus like this.
  4. Skye1
    Original Member

Skye1 Silver Member

Status Points:
    At least it's something interesting/worth viewing in American Way.....
    Have found much of the mag/rag to be a bit of a "yawn....", but maybe that's just me...

5. gemac
    Original Member

gemac Silver Member

Status Points:
    What I found interesting about the Road Warriors group was how little they actually flew. Three of the five barely qualified as EXP. Top mileage was around 160K miles. If Mrs. gemac and I had been included in that group, our mileage totals would have us tied for 3rd in a group of seven. We were surprised to find out that we are "road warriors" - we fly to interesting places that we want to go to, and have zero flying for work. We don't think of it as any kind of a hardship - which seemed to be implied in the article - we think of ourselves as lucky.