American Express Plenti Launches, Lets You Earn Rebates at Many of the Places You Shop Anyway

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 4, 2015.

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    The new American Express free to join coalition loyalty program Plenti has officially launched and is taking signups. I broke details on it back in mid-March. I’m looking forward to earning points (worth a penny apiece) for activities across retailers I undertake already — like earning off of my monthly AT&T bill and for buying gas. Initial direct earning partners: Examples AT&T: 1 point for dollar on monthly wireless bill (requires paperless billing) and 1 point per dollar on devices, accessories, and other products at AT&T-owned store locations. Exxon: 1 point per gallon of gas and 2 points per dollar on non-fuel purchases. Mobil: 1 point per gallon of gas and 2 points per dollar on non-fuel purchases. Rite Aid: There will be rotating product offers. Enterprise, Alamo and National: 1 point per dollar on… Continue reading American Express Plenti Launches, Lets You Earn Rebates at Many of the Places You Shop Anyway...

Continue reading...