American Express Plenti Launches, Lets You Earn Rebates at Many of the Places You Shop Anyway

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 4, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    The new American Express free to join coalition loyalty program Plenti has officially launched and is taking signups. I broke details on it back in mid-March. I’m looking forward to earning points (worth a penny apiece) for activities across retailers I undertake already — like earning off of my monthly AT&T bill and for buying gas. Initial direct earning partners: Examples AT&T: 1 point for dollar on monthly wireless bill (requires paperless billing) and 1 point per dollar on devices, accessories, and other products at AT&T-owned store locations. Exxon: 1 point per gallon of gas and 2 points per dollar on non-fuel purchases. Mobil: 1 point per gallon of gas and 2 points per dollar on non-fuel purchases. Rite Aid: There will be rotating product offers. Enterprise, Alamo and National: 1 point per dollar on… Continue reading American Express Plenti Launches, Lets You Earn Rebates at Many of the Places You Shop Anyway...

Continue reading...