American Airlines Road Warrior contest / win 50k miles

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by MiamiGSmith, Nov 1, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. MiamiGSmith

MiamiGSmith New Member

Status Points:
    Hi all -

My name is Gillian Smith I’m a finalist in the American Airlines Road Warrior contest and I’m hoping that you will vote for me. You can only vote once, and voting ends November 30th. If you vote, you can win 50,000 miles! Here’s the link: http://hub.aa.com/en/roadwarrior-voting?zonemode=gillian-bio
    A few reasons to vote for me:
    • I work for a non-profit organization called City Year (focused on improving urban education), and I’ll be donating my miles to them.
    • I’ve logged nearly 2 million miles with American (and have active accounts on Delta, Lufthansa, and US Air), and I’m under 40.
    • I fly every week, but I’m still far from George Clooney’s Up in the Air character, and still admittedly far from some of you reading this post.
    • Places I’ve gone using up my miles (with the whole family): American Samoa (in the South Pacific), Argentina, and Germany.
    • My kids are mini-road-warriors at 7 and 8 years old. They’ve traveled to four continents (and more than a dozen countries) and have a combined AA mileage balance of more than 100k. They are only 7 and 8 years old. They’ve also flown solo (and, as good road warriors, they are well-behaved according to the other passengers).
    Thanks for your consideration... and hope you win the 50,000 miles! You can't win them if you don't vote...
    Warm wishes from Miami,
    Gillian Smith
    ·
    ·
    ·

daninstl likes this.
  2. DestinationDavid
    Original Member

DestinationDavid Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Welcome to MP Gillian and best of luck in this contest. :)

3. daninstl

daninstl Gold Member

Status Points:
    I voted for you. Good luck.

4. MiamiGSmith

MiamiGSmith New Member

Status Points:
    Thank you!

5. MiamiGSmith

MiamiGSmith New Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for your vote!

6. garyst16
    Original Member

garyst16 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Welcome to MP, Gillian. Glad you joined MP. I would vote for you, but my co-worker, Flory Ellis is also in the running! Got to keep the vote in the family! Good luck!

DestinationDavid likes this.