American Airlines Promotion codes

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by mbranciforte, Oct 18, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. mbranciforte

mbranciforte Active Member

Status Points:
    Hi MPers!

I'm going to be traveling from MIA to EGE in December and the prices are crazy expensive! I was wondering if anyone out there had a coupon or promotion code that they wouldn't mind sharing with me. My girlfriend and I are on a tight budget and any help with this trip would be so greatly appreciated!!

Thank you all very very much,
    Michael

2. gleff
    Original Member

gleff Co-founder

Status Points:
    Hmm I had an 8% off code that worked in July but don't have anything current. These usually are tied to specific date ranges, so for others to be helpful would need to know specific dates. Don't know of anything for December though.

mbranciforte likes this.
  3. mbranciforte

Status Points:
    Thanks gleff,

Yeah, all the codes I had that I thought might work don't fit my date range. I'm traveling Dec 20-30

4. Captain Oveur
    Original Member

Captain Oveur Gold Member

Status Points:
    I don't see any EGE codes. Besides, of the codes that are out there, none are in that time frame which you are traveling.

5. mbranciforte

Status Points:
    Thanks Captain! Yeah, it seems like it's a pretty difficult time period to get codes for...just thought I'd check.

6. artvndlay

artvndlay Active Member

Status Points:
    Unfortunately it won't help you, but I think I have an AA entertainment book coupon for $10 off per ticket (up to 6 on one itin) with travel concluded by 12/14 if it helps anyone else. I'm not going to be able to use it before then.

7. mbranciforte

Status Points:
    Thanks Art Vandalay, I appreciate the thought. Always nice to hear from a fellow Seinfeld (and Mark Twain) fan.