American Airlines "Check It Out. Check It Off" Sweepstakes - Select the trip you want to win.

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by ceieoc, Jan 19, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. ceieoc

ceieoc Silver Member

Status Points:
    American Airlines writes, "You could win one of these amazing experiences to check off your bucket list when you book a trip on AA.com with your MasterCard® card. Select the trip you would like to win." Enter now. I want to see a milepoint member, like you, win.

Enter here: https://secure.fly.aa.com/experience/?cc=2

After you enter, the contest form requests three more destinations you would like to visit. Your destinations entered will be voted by your travelling peers.

I entered, Uranus, Moon and Australia because I want to earn more AAdvantage miles. I know American Airlines currently codeshares with Qantas to Australia.

PointHoarder likes this.
  2. MLW20
    Original Member

MLW20 Gold Member

Status Points:
    For AA to codeshare to Uranus & the Moon I think they need to be taken over by Delta or US Airways! :)

3. Lufthansa Flyer
    Original Member

Lufthansa Flyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    The catch here is you have to book AA travel WITH a mastercard by 3/19......

4. yaychemistry

yaychemistry Silver Member

Status Points:
    As per US laws, there must always be a free method to enter any sweepstakes. This usually requires mailing in a hand-written post-card. Surprisingly, the free method for entry for this contest is simply an email.

From the "rules" page

IkeEsq and ceieoc like this.
  5. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    Okay, I was ready to submit my entry, but if I can't get my email back, I am no longer interested. :D

IkeEsq, ceieoc and yaychemistry like this.
  6. ceieoc

ceieoc Silver Member

Status Points:
    In addition to not getting your e-mail back, you also lost your name and telephone number, forever, to American Airlines.

yaychemistry likes this.