American’s Twitter team is by far the best in the industry

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Feb 19, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I think that American’s Twitter team is by far the best in the industry, I can tweet or direct message them a question or problem and within an hour an agent will respond and usually solve whatever problem I had. American also tweets daily things like deals, program updates, airline changes, imminent weather, employee stories, and etc. For example, during Valentines day American shared some employee love stories, see tweets below. When you compare American’s team to Delta’s or United’s, there is no question that American’s team is far superior. I’m not being biased, but Delta’s team takes a lot longer to answer and they usually don’t solve most matter via Twitter. We won’t even address United. If you ever have a question but cannot call, I definitely recommend using Twitter to try and get your question answered. Keep in mind that there are some things you still need to contact reservations for, but for the most part, American’s Twitter team can answer most questions. Have you ever dealt with an airlines Twitter team? How was it? *Reminder: As of February 28th, US Airways will be using @AmericanAir and no longer operating their @USAirways account. Happy #ValentinesDay! Click through to [...] The post American’s Twitter team is by far the best in the industry appeared first on The Winglet.

Continue reading...