Amazing Deal: New iPad Air 128GB W/ AT&T LTE For $499

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 19, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

I know that there are a lot of travelers out there that love to have a tablet for day-to-day use. It certainly simplifies many things! I have used many tablets and, while I actually prefer many things about Android tablets, I am kind of stuck in the Apple web since I have other Apple devices and they just work together so seamlessly. Anyway, if there are any of you that like Apple devices, you may find this deal to be pretty good. I had actually come here to write a post about a different deal I spotted on this unit and went to check other vendors for price comparison. I was surprised to see that Best Buy actually had this at a much better price – $499 for a brand new tablet! This is the previous version Air, but for a 128GB tablet with LTE, this is a phenomenal deal! Strangely enough, it is actually cheaper than the Verizon 64GB version on contract! This one does not come with a contract... The post Amazing Deal: New iPad Air 128GB W/ AT&T LTE For $499 appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...