Am I still a Diamond member?

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by sunseeker, Apr 4, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. sunseeker
    Original Member

sunseeker Silver Member

Status Points:
    I was about 3 stays short for Diamond in 2010. They sent me a Gold card, so I was sad but not upset. But moments ago I checked the web site, and I am still listed as Diamond. What do you think is going on. Note: I was a few stays short in 2009 also, but remained Diamond and received a Diamond card.

Bobofoosh likes this.
  2. joediver
    Original Member

joediver Silver Member

Status Points:
    I had the same scenario. I just noticed today. They sent me the gold card but the website still shows Diamond. Has anyone had this happen who has actually checked in on a reservation after they were sent the gold card?

3. sunseeker
    Original Member

sunseeker Silver Member

Status Points:
    I stayed last week after they sent the gold card but still in March. The bill showed diamond status. So I thought the new gold status would begin in April, but diamond is still showing on the web.

4. I was Hilton Diamond for a number of years but did not have enougth stays in 2009 for Diamond 1010; they kept me Diamond anywawy and I registered as that fro various stays and received all the Diamond benefits. (Thanks Hilton). The same thing is happening in 2011. However, like others, I got a new gold card and a way to fast track to Diamond. I am stiil listed as Diamond on y account. I hope it is correct.

5. Bobofoosh
    Original Member

Bobofoosh Silver Member

Status Points:
    Same here. Diamond last year and this year dropped to Silver. Got the new Silver card, but the account still shows Diamond.

Hope it's Diamond and not Silver.

6. sunseeker
    Original Member

sunseeker Silver Member

Status Points:
    Fingers crossed for all of us!

7. deant
    Original Member

deant Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Remember that HHonors has been redoing much of their web site.