Am I on the naughty list?

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by NorthAmericanMarmo, Oct 15, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. NorthAmericanMarmo

NorthAmericanMarmo Active Member

Status Points:
    I'm worried my account has been flagged...

I registered for this quarter's "stay 15 get 15K" bonus and have made two eligable stays so far. However my progess meter is still at 0% and shows no qualifying activity. Additionally the other offers still current on my page "5,000 point platinum offer", "weekend stay bonus" also don't seem to be adding any qualifying stays. Did I get in trouble with the priority club police? Granted I have taken in 350,000+ points this YTD but a lot of that is the Visa card I got in February and the 2011 4x points from Q4 that posted in 2012. Also have stayed 50+ paid nights this year. Am I never to see a bonus point again?

Sweet Willie likes this.
  2. servo

servo Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'm guessing it's more of a promo glitch than anything. It took 3 weeks for my stay 1 weekend (Sat, Sun) get 5,000 points promo to post, which was 2 weeks longer than all of the other promos posted for the same stay, and I also showed no progress in my stay 3 times promo. For some reason, my promos are tossing an error at me when trying to look at them right now, so I can't provide a current status.

Either that, or that particular promo was overridden by another promo you might have added, as I believe it's very YMMV when it comes to stacking promos for multiple stays in a time period, if you might have done that.

Sweet Willie likes this.
  3. FlyingBear
    Original Member

FlyingBear Silver Member

Status Points:
    You are on a lucky list. My promotions are randomly applied with no rhyme or reason. I actually got tired of emailing them about missing points, getting no response and some random number of points getting credit to me later on. I did get a response once.... 3 months later.

TheBeerHunter likes this.