Almost Missing My Flight … Because Of Road Closures

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jan 10, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    When winter weather hits, it often disrupts air travel. Delays occur, cancellations roll out – just some of the things that become a little common in wintry areas when the snow hits. I have had my fair share of flights get cancelled or seriously delayed because of snowy weather. What I have not had happen was almost missing a flight because of the snowy weather. In other words, the weather was bad enough to disrupt road travel but not bad enough to disrupt air travel! Almost Missing My Flight From Road Closures As I wrote about the other day, my being from NY certainly helped me in allowing me to get from the Tel Aviv airport to Jerusalem in the middle of the night and the midst of a snow storm. It helped because I knew how to drive in such conditions and also helped the convince the police officers that I likely knew how to drive in that weather so they allowed me on the highway. Fast forward a day and... The post Almost Missing My Flight … Because Of Road Closures appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...