All New Rapid Rewards Launch Promotion - 500 bonus points on every flight through 8/31/2011

Discussion in 'Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards (w/ AirTran)' started by pokerhammy, Mar 2, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. pokerhammy
    Original Member

pokerhammy Silver Member

Status Points:
    Saw this promo on the My Rapid Rewards page:

Welcome to the All-New Rapid Rewards! For a limited time, enjoy 500 bonus points on every flight through 8/31/2011!
    Terms and Conditions:

Member must register for this promotion between October 1, 2009 and March 31, 2010 to qualify and registration must be completed prior to booking and commencement of travel. Reservations must be booked by March 31, 2010. Your travel must be completed by March 31, 2010. Rapid Rewards account number must be entered at the time of booking. Travel on Award or Companion Pass does not qualify for promotion. Bonus points do not count toward tier qualification. Rapid Rewards points will post to your account within four days of completing travel. Changes made to the itinerary after purchase may eliminate qualification for this promotion. All Rapid Rewards rules and regulations apply. BN017

The register date years seemed off by one...:confused: I was able to register anyway.

2. Sam Axe
    Original Member

Sam Axe Silver Member

Status Points:
    Must be targeted - I can't find it anywhere.

3. Kelsey
    Original Member

Kelsey Silver Member

Status Points:
    Not there for me either!

4. HPN-HRL
    Original Member

HPN-HRL Silver Member

Status Points:
    Not on my page either...

Could the OP change the title to reflect that this promo appears to not be open to everyone? Thanks!

5. Horse
    Original Member

Horse Gold Member

Status Points:
    Terms and Conditions:
    Only Members who receive this e-mail/offer from Southwest Airlines are eligible for this promotion. Offer is non-transferrable.

6. edlin303
    Original Member

edlin303 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Unfortunately nothing on my account. That is a great bonus. FWIW, I just made a- with the switchover, lots of BS flights. Maybe this is targeting people who haven't flown a lot lately?

7. ACEDAD
    Original Member

ACEDAD Silver Member

Status Points:
    I think it's made up. None of the dates make any sense.

8. jaw_24
    Original Member

jaw_24 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I just got this e-mail--the link does look targeted.

Here's a special offer just for you!
    Earn 500 bonus points on every one-way flight.

[​IMG]
    Dear XXX:

Welcome to the All-New Rapid Rewards! To help you get started earning points, we've created a special offer just for you.

For a limited time, receive 500 bonus points on every one-way flight—That's 1,000 bonus points on every roundtrip flight!

To take advantage of this exclusive offer, simply register, book, and fly before August 31, 2011. For details and to register, click register now:

9. cordray2643
    Original Member

cordray2643 Silver Member

Status Points:
    They alienated me during the changeover, now they drive the dagger further by not including me in this promotion. Wow! They only got 4 of my 21 flights this month (down from 17 of 23 last year in March). And yet, they continue to seem not to care about my business. I enjoy the experience of a WN flight more than United, but at least United answers my phone calls and emails, and their website works well.

As a side note, I have lost all visibility to my booked award and CP flights on the website!