Alitalia Happy Hour 15% discount 5 July 12

Discussion in 'Other Airlines | Europe' started by Gargoyle, Jul 5, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Gargoyle
    Original Member

Gargoyle Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Unfortunately, the link in my e-mail didn't work and a site search couldn't turn this up. I did find a previous "Happy Hour" offer which used the coupon code of HAPPYIT, so you could try that. There are other offers in their "offerte" section.
    The link, was offerte.alitalia.it/r83/r.asp?G=BFA7D0G0G0GAE27G92AG4DG0G
    (that is the Italian language site, the english language site is http://alitalia.com/us_en/ and the "offerte" section is labeled "cheap flights")

Between the hours of 12:00 Noon EST and 3:00 PM EST on 5 July 2012 book online and take advantage of a 15% discount tailor made just for you, valid for travel between 20 August and 30 November 2012.

Book on alitalia.com

The 15% discount applies to the all inclusive air fare (including taxes and surcharges), on all destinations on the Alitalia network for travel in Classica � Economy Class, Ottima and Magnifica � Business class. This offer does not apply to air fares purchased for travel in Classica Plus � Pemium Eonomy. This offer is valid for travel anytime from 20 August until 30 November 2012.

sobore, SC Flier and uggboy like this.
  2. Gargoyle
    Original Member

Gargoyle Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    I got another of these, again with a broken link. Nothing loads in FF, and it takes me to the default alitalia.com (u.s. english) page in IE.

Perhaps it is linked to my Alitalia account and if I log on and book I might get the discount? However, it appears I need a coupon code. :(

Between the hours of 8:00 PM EST on July 11 and 8:00 AM EST on July 12, 2012, book online and enjoy a special 15% e-Coupon discount valid for travel between August 20 and November 30, 2012.

Book on alitalia.com

The 15% discount applies to the all inclusive air fare (including taxes and surcharges), on all destinations on the Alitalia network for travel in Classica � Economy Class, Ottima and Magnifica � Business class. This offer does not apply to air fares purchased for travel in Classica Plus � Pemium Eonomy. This offer is valid for travel anytime from August 20 until November 30, 2012.

sobore likes this.