Suggestion Alerts for Watched Threads

Discussion in 'Feedback/Support/Suggestions' started by Seacarl, Apr 20, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Seacarl
    Original Member

Seacarl Gold Member

Status Points:
    I seem to easily miss the alerts that someone has posted in a watched thread.

It isn't unusual that I have 10 alerts in the morning, with likes, quotes and replies interspersed. They quickly fade from yellow to blue, and if I am not careful, or go to the watched threads page, I sometimes miss an alert.

I suggest that rather than immediately dismissing or greying alerts that there is a new reply on a watched thread, that these remain yellow and highlighted until I visit the thread. As an alternative, maybe give a repeated alert every 4 or 6 hours that there are new replies to Watched threads. I know that I can go back to the Watched Threads page, but that requires remembering to do it, and I'd rather have an alert as a reminder.

2. anabolism
    Original Member

anabolism Gold Member

Status Points:
    Happens to me, plus, if I can't get to MP and check the alerts in a while, they all vanish. Even "show all alerts" becomes blank. They should stick around longer, at least several months.