ALERT: HHONORS 2X Q4 "GLOBAL" PROMO JUST GOT 3X BETTER! [TARGETED]

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by NYCUA1K, Oct 7, 2016.  |  Print Topic

1. NYCUA1K

NYCUA1K Gold Member

Status Points:
    If you registered for HHonors' Q4 "Double Up with Double Points" promo you'd better check your email box because the promo just got sweetened...a lot... and you might be targeted! The subject line of the email is "This promotion just got 3X better". The promo period is 04 October 2016 to 31 December 2016; and the only requirement to Triple Up rather than just Doubling Up is for one to book stays during the promo period using the HHonors App. But that's not all!...See more after the jump. First, here's the graphical pitch of the sweetened promo.

upload_2016-10-7_18-51-12.png

After I clicked on Earn Triple Points on the graphic above, it took me to the registration portal where I registered and then I got the following graphic:

upload_2016-10-7_18-54-53.png

I'd said that there was more and you can see it on the graphic above where it says "Plus Exclusively for You 10,000 points every 10 stays", which is explained in the following bit of the T&C:

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
    This offer is valid for select Hilton HHonors members who receive this offer after registering for the “Double Up with Double Points” promotion and is not transferable. This offer is valid for all stays completed between October 4, 2016, and December 31, 2016 (“Promotion Period”). Select members will receive 10,000 Bonus Points for every 10 stays completed during the Promotion Period. Bonus Points earned on Base Points do not count toward tier qualification. Please allow six to eight weeks from completion of your stay for points to appear in your HHonors account.

I have rebooked using the HH App 4 stays during the promo that I'd previously booked online to take advantage of this offer. [* prior information offered here stating that the 10K extra points would be earned after 10 nights rather than 10 stays has been remove since it was in error]

The most vibrant and rewarding hotel loyalty program out there right now just stepped it up even higher, big time! Every Day. Every Hotel. Everywhere.

Here are the complete T&C for just the sweetened to 3x Q4 promo:

This offer is valid for select Hilton HHonors members who receive this offer after registering for the “Double Up with Double Points” promotion and is not transferable. This offer is valid for all stays completed between October 4, 2016, and December 31, 2016 (“Promotion Period”). Registered Hilton HHonors members will earn an additional Double Hilton HHonors Bonus Points per completed stay during the Promotion Period when booking through the Hilton HHonors Mobile App. After registering for the “Double Up with Double Points” promotion, reservations booked via the Hilton HHonors Mobile app will earn a total of Triple Hilton HHonors Bonus Points – Double Points for the “Double Up with Double Points” promotion, and an additional Double Points for stays booked via the Hilton HHonors Mobile App, totaling Triple Hilton HHonors Bonus Points when the two offers are combined. Bonus Points earned on Base Points do not count toward tier qualification. Please allow six to eight weeks from completion of your stay for points to appear in your HHonors account. Go Hilton Team Member and Family & Friends rates are not eligible for this offer.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
    uggboy and Kalboz like this.
  2. Thomask

Thomask Silver Member

Status Points:
    So have you had any stays since and can show the earnings? (of course dates blocked out...) I have not had any and would be interested how the app points post.

uggboy, Kalboz and NYCUA1K like this.
  3. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    Base Points. 4208 0 0

2016 HH3 DOUBLE POINTS OFFER 0 4208 0

2016 HH3 MOBILE APP OFFER. 0 4208 0

uggboy and NYCUA1K like this.
  4. NYCUA1K

NYCUA1K Gold Member

Status Points:
    I am checking out of Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort in about 1h. This is my first stay since the post you quoted, so I should find out within the next 72h. However, I am glad to see that it already confirmed above!

uggboy likes this.
  5. NYCUA1K

NYCUA1K Gold Member

Status Points:
    P.S. As a HH Diamond paying for my stays with the AMEX Surpass, the HH points earn rate that I will achieve from now till the end of all the current stackable promos on 12/31/16 is an astounding 52HH/$. This means that I spend just $100 on a revenue stay and I earn 5,200HH points -- enough for a free night at a category 1 hotel!

uggboy likes this.
  6. NYCUA1K

NYCUA1K Gold Member

Status Points:
    Now I too can confirm that one earns 3x points for booking with the HH app. Not only that, there are so many concurrent and stackable promos offered by HH at the moment that fully 64% of my total of ~62K HH points for this last stay are from promos (4 of them, two of which I do not even remember registering for)! Moreover, I have not yet even included 12x/$ for paying the folio with the HH AMEX Surpass, which will add about another 15K points...

upload_2016-11-2_13-8-24.png

Kalboz, Thomask and uggboy like this.
  7. ijkh

ijkh Silver Member

Status Points:
    Maybe I am not reading it thoroughly enough (likely) but will my points +$ stays be eligible for double points for my cash portion?

uggboy likes this.
  8. NYCUA1K

NYCUA1K Gold Member

Status Points:
    No, they won't be because Hilton points+$ stays are considered award stays, which earn no points except on incidentals. So, the answer is that you'll earn 2x or 3x on all your incidental spend during a points+$ stay, but not on the $ part used to book the room.

uggboy likes this.
  9. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    uggboy likes this.
  10. Thomask

Thomask Silver Member

Status Points:
    wow. That is fantastic earning! Thanks for the screen-shot

11. WilliamQ

WilliamQ Gold Member

Status Points:
    There's also a VISA double points offer
    If reservation is via the App, it would have been Triple points
    upload_2016-12-1_12-58-35.png

12. NYCUA1K

NYCUA1K Gold Member

Status Points:
    Heads up! This 2x/3x promo just got extended from ending on December 31, 2016 to a new ending date of January 31,2017! Click on image to go to site, but registration is automatic if you already registered:

upload_2016-12-9_23-6-4.png

upload_2016-12-9_23-44-9.png

Also in the same email that informed me of the extension of this promo, HHonors just announced a really cool new feature that I already noticed earlier this week in my account:

upload_2016-12-9_23-57-56.png

HHonors has been making so many offers that things got hard to keep track of, so they just added this cool feature that shows members what promos they registered for, how many points they have earned to date and how much longer (in days) a promo has left before it expires. Here's how it looks in my account:

upload_2016-12-9_23-9-28.png

i.e., I’ve already earned ~79K HH points from the Q4 2x/3x promo and counting!

Simply kool... ;)

Last edited: Dec 9, 2016 at 9:58 PM
    Kalboz likes this.