Alaska Airlines, You Can Delay My Bags Anytime!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Oct 1, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Alaska Airlines is an airline that is getting more of my attention for several reasons – Delta’s devaluation across their mileage structures, the ease of getting miles from Alaska Airline credit cards, and the multitude of partners that you can bank miles from and use miles on. While reading an article today, I saw one more thing that made me feel quite friendly towards Alaska Airlines and that is their Baggage Service Guarantee. This guarantee states (see the link for full details): If your baggage is not at baggage claim within 20 minutes of your plane parking at the gate, you’re entitled to a $25 Discount Code for use on a future Alaska Airlines flight or 2,500 Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan™ Bonus Miles. That is a pretty generous policy! I would consider the miles to be of higher value than the voucher, but either one is still great! Even on international trips, I never check luggage (when traveling alone), but this type of policy would motivate me to check my bag on my... The post Alaska Airlines, You Can Delay My Bags Anytime! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...