Aisle/Window upgrade preference

Discussion in 'US Airways | Dividend Miles' started by John777, Feb 15, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. John777

John777 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I tried searching for a thread on this, but was unable to find one. My apologies if this has already been discussed.

I have my seating preference set as aisle in the "Booking Preferences" section of usairways.com, yet when my upgrades have been processing it puts me in a window seat despite aisle seats being available. Is there a way around this?

Actually having upgrades clear and encountering this problem isn't the worst thing in the world, but I appreciate the help!

2. javacodeguy

javacodeguy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Odd I always thought having mine set to aisle is why I've been getting aisle on all my upgrades. Maybe I've just been lucky in getting an aisle every time?

My complaint is it always tries to put me into the first row. There isn't a setting to stop this so I've just always gone and changed it after my upgrade clears.

DeacFlyer1 likes this.
  3. DeacFlyer1
    Original Member

DeacFlyer1 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I completely agree...row 1 is my least favorite row as the legroom is so much more restricted because of the bulkhead, yet it always wants to put me there...

To address the OP's issue, I've never actually paid attention to that before, but I will from now on and give feedback if I notice any patterns!