Airtran issues HELP!

Discussion in 'Other Airlines | North America' started by jmhuth, Jul 20, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. jmhuth

jmhuth Silver Member

Status Points:
    This is an issue my parents are having & I want to see if you all have dealt w/ anything similar. My parents booked airtran flight 47 a long time ago w/ their citicard points.... Their friends also booked the same flight but paid cash. My parents got a phone call saying that this airtran flight is cancelled & that they had to move them to another flight..... Their friends called & they said that this flight is still on & everything is fine... She then said, "then why did my friends get cancelled off of this flight?". The agent on the line got real secretive & would say no more... This flight has disappeared off of their website etc. How should they handle this situation? Send a secure email? It just stinks that now they have to travel apart from their friends that they are going with for some top secret reason.....

JohnDeere19 likes this.
  2. jmhuth

jmhuth Silver Member

Status Points:
    Flight 47 on October 23rd from CUN to CAK... Sorry left out that detail

JohnDeere19 likes this.
  3. JohnDeere19
    Original Member

JohnDeere19 Gold Member

Status Points:
    This sounds very strange...almost sounds like they were Involuntarily Denied Boarding but the airline didn't want to use this term. I'd seek IDB compensation if the flight is in fact still going out.