Resolved Airport Forums

Discussion in 'Feedback/Support/Suggestions' started by ma91pmh, Apr 30, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. ma91pmh
    Original Member

ma91pmh Silver Member

Status Points:
    I would like to suggest a group of forums for discussing individual airports. There are so many occasions I would like to discuss why RDU management did this or that, if the rental lots are bus or walk at AUS, what the store opening hours are at JFK, what are the passenger stats at OAK (making it up but you get the picture - and for RDU I have always had lots of discussion points that never fit into an airline forum).

I believe this has been suggested and denied - much to it's detriment IMHO - at FT. Think this would be a way to differentiate from FT while providing a truly valuable forum

Gargoyle and ACMM like this.
  2. ACMM
    Original Member

ACMM Gold Member

Status Points:
    I think local point is meant to be this ... but as mentioned in some other threads, it seems buried and lost to members.

lin821 likes this.
  3. ma91pmh
    Original Member

ma91pmh Silver Member

Status Points:
    looks like it does exist under local, http://milepoint.com/forums/categories/u-s-airports.221/

maybe just a question of improving the visibility. i am not sure how to start a new forum for RDU (maybe make it one for Eastern NC and include GSO, ILM etc?)

Glad to have something along the lines though!

4. ACMM
    Original Member

ACMM Gold Member

Status Points:
    Send a conversation to an admin to see if you can start a new subforum for RDU.

5. Tim
    Original Member

Tim Admin

Status Points:
    I'll add this suggestion for local point to the master suggestion list for consideration. Thanks.