Airlines meeting their passengers' expectations

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by magoosens, Jul 2, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. magoosens

magoosens New Member

Dear Sir or Madam, ​

Please support me in finishing the MSc Air Transport Management degree at Cranfield University in England by filling in an online survey!​

It is designed to investigate the performance of both full-service airlines and low-cost airlines in terms of meeting their passengers' expectations of in-flight services on short-haul (< 3 hours flight) and medium-haul (3-6 hours flight) routes. ​

Do you have a flight planned in the next month or have you recently flown with either a full-service carrier or a low-cost carrier? Please contact me on the email address below and I will forward you to the online survey.

Many thanks in advance!

Milou Goosens
    MSc student
    Department of Air Transport Management
    Cranfield University
    m.a.goosens @ cranfield. ac. uk ​
  2. MX

MX Gold Member

Thanks for posting - it might be of interest on this forum. To better decide whether we should support this survey, could you please include the following details:
    1) Which agency or agencies fund your research? If you don't know, your faculty advisor should be able to tell you.
    2). Who wrote the questions and/or the answer options (in case it's a multiple choice survey)?
    Would you be open to let us contribute the questions, that we think are relevant?

webdes03, gaijin62 and traveltoomuch like this.