Airline seat that slides makes debut at expo

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by uggboy, Apr 14, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
  2. effseeoh

effseeoh Gold Member

Status Points:
  3. Mapsmith
    Original Member

Mapsmith Gold Member

Status Points:
    Meh. Just remove the Baggage fee, and more people will board with less carryons that need to be stowed. Thus speeding up boarding.

uggboy likes this.
  4. JennB
    Original Member

JennB Gold Member

Status Points:
    Agreed. Just get people to stop carrying so much crap. I am so sick and tired of seeing people with 3 or 4 bags getting on planes and no one says a word. Yet I get reprimanded for having a duffel bag, camera bag and purse while going through security (the purse fits easily in the duffel bag).

Anyway, this seat would mean windows board first and get luggage priority and that's the only time boarding would be fast. The middles and aisle would be normal because the seat would have to be put down. And I agree with the naysayers about padding. Not looking like a comfy ride.

bez7 likes this.
  5. wijomas
    Original Member

wijomas Gold Member

Status Points:
    Make people "check-in" their carry-on too - then it can be sized, weighed, counted, and placed in overhead bins by skilled Tetris players prior to boarding, everyone can sit ze fark down immediately, and people still get their sh!t with them on board. Perfección!

6. StevenGerrard

StevenGerrard Silver Member

Status Points:
    Ya it is a disturbance for other people when any one carry more bags.