Airline alliance FFP survey

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Miles/Points' started by vik, Dec 8, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. vik

vik Active Member

Status Points:
    Hello Fellow Members,

I am writing this message in connection to my interest to conduct an academic research survey to understand:
    a) What are the passenger's brand and value perceptions of an airline alliance wide FFP
    b) How do passengers' from different parts of the world perceive the value of airline alliance wide FFP

This survey is designed purely for academic purposes. I have sought permission to post this survey from the Moderator of this section of the forum.

I am attaching herewith the link of the survey. And, I will be thankful if you could participate in this survey in large numbers.

http://www.createsurvey.com/s/YrScV0/?

As always, I will share the results after the completion of the survey.

I thank you for your help and I am looking forward to hearing your opinions through this survey

Kind Regards
    Vik

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
  2. vik

vik Active Member

Status Points:
    Hello Fellow Inside Flyer Members,

I thank you very much indeed for your support in participating in the survey.

I would like to inform you all that the survey is up and running properly.

So please feel free to participate in the survey

I am looking forward to hearing your responses for the survey and I thank you all for your help and support

Kind Regards
    Vik

3. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    The instructions say:

"If you have recently travelled with airlines belonging to an airline alliance, and have used their FFP. Your experiences and your opinions are valuable to us. Could you please participate in this survey and answer to the survey questions concerning your experiences using an airline alliance and its FFP?"

I (and probably many here) travel regularly. The alliances, length of trip, purpose (business, leisure), vary. Are you asking to pick a random recent trip? The most recent one?

4. vik

vik Active Member

Status Points:
    Hello HaveMilesWillTravel,

Thanks very much indeed for your message.

Please feel free to cherry pick any random trip that you made with some alliance carriers. And, that will be fine .

Further to your request, I have changed the word "recently", so this will create less confusion for the respondents.

I thank you again for your help and support. And I truly appreciate it

Kind Regards,

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
  5. achoburg

achoburg New Member

Status Points:
    Survey submitted. Interesting topic to research--I look forward to seeing your findings.

vik likes this.
  6. vik

vik Active Member

Status Points:
    Hello Achbourg,

Thank you very much indeed for participating in the survey.

I need large number of responses for this survey. I will share the results as soon as I complete the survey

I thank you again for your help and support

Kind Regards