Survey Request Airline Alliance Branding

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Miles/Points' started by vik, Jul 23, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. vik

vik Active Member

Status Points:
    Hello Fellow Members,

I am writing this message in connection to a marketing research survey to understand the passenger's perception of an airline alliance brand and alliance carrier's brand.

This survey is designed purely for academic purposes. The objective of this survey is to understand the relationship between an airline alliance brand and the alliance carrier's brand through the eyes of the passengers. To get better insights, we are interested in seeking travellers' responses from all parts of the world. I hope this multi-cultural approach can help us to understand how airline alliances and alliance carriers' brands are perceived in different parts of the world.

I am attaching herewith the link of the survey. And, I will be thankful if you could participate in this survey in large numbers.

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2194316/Brand-Perception-of-airline-alliances

Could you please provide your opinions for this survey. And as always, I will share the results after the completion of the survey.

Further to your requests, I am sharing herewith the results of the last year's survey. We had 192 frequent flyers participating in the survey, and I am attaching the link of results herewith

http://www.flipsnack.com/BA8EEFBA9F7/data-revised.html

I thank you for your help and I am looking forward to hearing your opinions for this year's airline alliance branding survey

Kind Regards
    Vik

Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
  2. vik

vik Active Member

Status Points:
    Hello Fellow Members,

This is to inform you all that the survey is up and running

Please excuse me for the inconvenience, we had some minor issues, and everything is working properly now.

So, please feel free to use the survey anytime

I am looking forward to receiving your responses and I will appreciate your participation in this survey.

Kind Regards
    Vik

3. vik

vik Active Member

Status Points:
    Hello Fellow Members,

This is to inform you all that, for navigating and completing the survey, you can use the back and next button placed at the bottom of the survey (webpages).

Unfortunately, you cannot save the survey and re-use it later.

For the rest, the survey is up and running properly. So,please feel free to use the survey anytime

I am looking forward to receiving your responses and I will appreciate your participation in this survey.

Kind Regards
    Vik