Aircraft type

Discussion in 'Award Nexus' started by Steven Schwartz, Sep 28, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Steven Schwartz
    Original Member

Steven Schwartz Gold Member

As I've mentioned many times before, I love Award Nexus and it is always my first stop.

In comparing available flights, it would save a bit of time if when the pop-op box for the available flights was clicked, it listed the aircraft type (777, for example). Without that, I end up going to another site to find out what the listed planes are and this can often make a big part in the decision when there are multiple flights available.

Whaddya think?
  2. Award Nexus

Award Nexus Z Representative

Steven, always glad to hear from you!

Award Nexus gathers the flight equipment information from the airline sites themselves. In some cases, if the selected airline site (e.g. BA, QF, or AF) doesn't return the flight equipment information, Award Nexus will not be able to display it.

I think your request is very reasonable. I am working on additional sources of data that may be able to supplement the equipment information. I hope to have it available sometime in the future.

P.S. Sorry for the late response - I was working on a reply in one of my tabs but lost track of it.