Airbus ACJ319 Elegance Simplifies Interior Design

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by gregm, Apr 14, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. gregm

gregm Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'll take one, please....Never have to 'wait' for an upgrade again.

Today at ABACE 2014, Airbus Corporate Jetliner introduced the ACJ319 Elegance, which offers a new modular cabin that still allows customers to choose from many lounge, office, dining and conference configurations. The Elegance is aimed at customers who don’t want to invest the time and effort in making the nearly endless design decisions for a biz liner.

http://www.ainonline.com/aviation-n...us-acj319-elegance-simplifies-interior-design

2. blackjack-21

blackjack-21 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Nah, not enough range, so I'd be overflying you while you're busily gassing up for the rest of your journey. I'm waiting for the chance to jump on a slightly, lightly used B757 to refurb it similar to Trump's bird, but with a slightly different interior (one large king bed, ashtrays throughout, and fine catered meals from (what's the next step up from McD's?), with of course a different paint job similar to the Donald's as he'd get confused and get on my aircraft if painted the same, but nonetheless more impressive then his. After all......!

Edit: I was considering adding a jacuzzi for my wife and me to slosh around in but that wouldn't be too practical because of the unseen turbulance that often appears at short notice, and we'd then have to add a drain plug similar to having a fuel dumping availabilty, and that would increase the costs well beyond our meager means.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
    uggboy, eponymous_coward and gregm like this.
  3. eponymous_coward
    Original Member

eponymous_coward Gold Member

Status Points:
  4. blackjack-21

blackjack-21 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Of course! Just be sure to pack the SuperGlue if needed for slight cracking.

uggboy, eponymous_coward and gregm like this.
  5. gregm

gregm Gold Member

Status Points:
    uggboy and eponymous_coward like this.
  6. eponymous_coward
    Original Member

eponymous_coward Gold Member

Status Points:
    I not only saw it, I included the link in my post. ;)

gregm and uggboy like this.
  7. gregm

gregm Gold Member

Status Points:
    You mean that's what the blue text was!!!????!!!