AirAsia BIG Global Loyalty Programme is now free

Discussion in 'Other Airlines | Asia/Australia' started by sobore, Aug 15, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    http://traveldailynews.asia/news/article/50181/airasia-big-global-loyalty-programme
    [​IMG]

AirAsia BIG, the global loyalty programme of the World’s Best Low Cost Airline AirAsia, is getting even bigger with its new AirAsia BIG Loyalty Free Membership rollout beginning today. Members of this innovative global loyalty programme, known as BIG Shots, will be able to earn BIG Points when travelling and shopping with partners worldwide and redeem the accumulated points for exciting rewards including AirAsia flights and hotel packages.

Signing up for AirAsia BIG Loyalty Free Membership is as simple as logging into AirAsia website, answering a few simple questions and obtaining a BIG Shot ID.

Read More: http://traveldailynews.asia/news/article/50181/airasia-big-global-loyalty-programme

uggboy likes this.
  2. ronaldosurprise

ronaldosurprise New Member

Status Points:
    I am AIr Asia supporter... thanks for giving us cheap fare to fly here fly there

3. changelar

changelar New Member

Status Points:
    hi just wondering where can i go with my 25000 air asia big point which i just received few days ago :)

4. kologram

kologram Member

Status Points:
    hehehhe, just 25K Big Point , cannot go far with that i think!!
    BTW wanna know how much u spend in order to get the 25K points????;)

5. changelar

changelar New Member

Status Points:
    oh the 25000 points ya? i just applied the standard chartered worldmiles credit card, and it is their welcome gift la. :)
    just apply it only :)
    btw besides the points, they still hv promo on buy 1 and get 50% off on second ticket when u fly with singapore airline or silk air :) but of course there is T&C applied
    oh ya wanna tell u, know what, during their big point redemption promo, my friend successfully redeem the flight of KUL-SYD-KUL with only 4600 points only!!!! so envy him la
    too bad im late when i sign up, gonna wait for the next promo
    u can check out here if u want :) - bit (.) ly (/) YYtz5u

6. hargagaga

hargagaga Member

Status Points:
    wOW, u sure wanna keep yourself entangled with debt in the first place?
    Actually u need to spend a lot in order to have more points... but at the end just manage to get small reward...
    Wanna ask the card u apply got any dinning offer or discount??
    Cause now many card got such kind offer especially for travel offer quite a lot de!!

7. changelar

changelar New Member

Status Points:
    i think this card is quite good ar, there are so many benefits we can enjoy such as get discount on hotel, dining and many more offer...and what i like the most is we can collect points and get free flight...and my salary also around RM2500 onl, so no much choice available la :)