Air India Announces Slashing of Airfares by 40%

Discussion in 'Other Airlines | India' started by sobore, Feb 21, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    http://www.aegindia.org/2013/02/air-india-announces-slashing-airfares-40/2115469.html

Airline companies in India are competing with each other in providing discount offers to passengers. The air travel charges were increased hugely for different reasons by various companies and now they are offering huge discounts if the tickets are booked much in advance.

Spice jet was the first to announce such offer and it was following by Jet Airways. Jet Airways announced that Rs. 2,250-3,800 will be charged for one way travel. This offer will be applicable for the journeys till December, 2013. The company will be selling twenty lakh tickets for 450 flight services in 57 routes per day. This offer will be available from 19th – 24th February.

Read More: http://www.aegindia.org/2013/02/air-india-announces-slashing-airfares-40/2115469.html

2. Be careful buying tickets on any Indian airline as they typically don't disocunt tickets sold to non Indian citizens for domestic flights

sobore and uggboy like this.
  3. chawladth

chawladth New Member

Status Points:
    no sir we r here for you to prove by in low sold it in low.

4. milchap
    Original Member

milchap Gold Member

Status Points:
    Sign of desperation ?

Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
  5. anileze

anileze Gold Member

Status Points:
    I concur, I have bought discounted tixs this year. Once upon a time, a long long time ago; Airfares in India were the same - i.e walkup fare or advanced. In those days, an occasional "rebate" was not open to non-residents. And then Rono Dutta happened :rolleyes::eek: